ARTE M is a special exhibition space showcasing selected highlights from the d'strict's ARTE MUSEUM, an immersive media art exhibition space. Here at K11 HACC, you can experience the best of ARTE MUSEUM, which reinterprets the subject and space of nature as media art under the theme of ETERNAL NATURE, in the heart of Hong Kong. Breathtaking visuals, sensuous sounds, and elegant fragrances harmonize to create a spectacularly immersive experience.
2022. 12. 01 ~ 2023. 02. 28 SAT-SUN & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
10:00 ~ 21:00 (LAST ADMISSION 19:30)
|SAT - SUN|
& PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
(18 ~ 64)
|HKD 128||HKD 148|
CHILD (3~11), STUDENT, AGED + 65
|HKD 98||HKD 108|
AGED 3 OR BELOW
※ A valid student ID/identification card is required for those who are eligible for concession fare.
ADDITIONAL FEE INFORMATION
※ Concession fare : child (3~11), student, aged 65+
※ Concession fare is applied only to those eligible for concession (accompanying persons and double discounts are not allowed)
※ Those who are eligible for concession fare must present a valid student ID or personal ID(65+) on site. Otherwise, standard rates apply.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROCEDURE
1. Do I need to be vaccinated in order for me to enter?
- You need to have the Blue or Yellow code on LeaveHomeSafe App in order to enter.
- Those who enter the museum need to meet the government's vaccination requirements
2. Is there any other restrictions for admission?
- If you have symptoms including cough with or without sputum, shortness of breath, muscle and joint pain, headache, fatigue, abdominal pain, vomitting and diarrhea, etc, or severe symptoms including shortness of breath, palpitation or chest pain, or internal temperate going above 38°C will not be permitted to enter - Before entering, QR code must be validated and body temperature must be measured.
TEL : 2788 3238 | FAX : 2788 3290
2F, K11 HACC, K11 ATELIER KING’S ROAD